About our Founder
Lori has more than 25 years of business experience with growth companies including NIKE, Inc and Macy’s where she specialized in strategy, process, operations and merchandising work. This included leading enterprise-wide change initiatives, driving efficiency and effectiveness across global organizations and creating innovative strategies. Some examples include:
- She created an innovative mentoring program that was used as the foundation of a corporate-wide program.
- She developed a new approach to strategic planning that established an inspiring vision and enabled nimble prioritization to match the pace of business.
- She changed the approach to annual reviews to create a more collaborative conversation and eliminate anonymous feedback.
As an obsessive learner, Lori has studied leadership, coaching, and team effectiveness. She has implemented development programs at scale across a global landscape. This includes creating Authentic Leadership, an innovative, heart-centered development program for executive women. In addition, she is certified in the following programs:
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Group Coach
- Certified Dare to LeadTM Facilitator
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant using DISC
- Certified Hogan Assessment & Advanced Interpretation Consultant
- Certified Integrative Enneagram Practitioner
- Certified Team Performance Practitioner
Lori is known as an innovative thought leader with a passion for people and a bias for action. She has the expertise to help you achieve your goals and unleash your team’s potential.